Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lets see how this works!

I set up this blog in hopes to keep everyone up to date. There are many doctors appointments and often lots of information so I thought it might be easier for me to find one place to write it all down to keep you all informed. I have been overwhelmed with the response from people, some close friends and family and some just acquaintances. To say I am overwhemed honestly is an understatement. All the calls, texts, emails and visits have meant so much to me, words can not begin to describe. I remember every word you all say to encourage me and trust me it works. I will attach the latest update below. Some of you have already read it but I am posting it for those you have not. I go see the surgeon on Tuesday so I should have another Dr report then. I may write in the meantime. I want this blog to also be somewhere for me to come share my feelings about this journey, sometimes they are good and other times they are bad, but one thing that will be for sure is they will be honest and real.

God Bless!
Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment